Haul is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is JOIN HAUL LTD,11425808, 173, BALFOUR ROAD, IG1 4HU.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect a number of information while you are using our Extension. Here is what information may be collected while using our Extension.
Information You Give Us.
You may give us information about you using our Extension in the following:
- Account Information. When you sign up to create a Haul Account, we require and collect certain information, including, but not limited to, your full name, address, phone number and email address. We collect this information for the facilitation of your Account and for providing you the ability to have access to Coupons, Freebies or Competitions listed on our Extension.
- Specific Information for Coupons, Freebies or Competition: Our Extension allows you to search find and have access to a number of Coupons, Freebies and Competitions. Such freebies, coupons or competitions may require additional information from you, such as the provision of additional contact information, addresses, date of birth, time and dates of access of such freebies, coupons or competitions, phone number and email address. We collect this information as a means to facilitate them to our Affiliate Companies together with your account information, which shall be responsible for directing you on the respective company to complete your request and/or application for such coupons, freebies or competitions. You hereby consent to our sharing of account Information (except for your email address) and all specific information for Coupons, Freebies or Competitions to our Affiliate Company for the facilitation of our Extension’s Service. We do not provide email addresses to any workspace owner.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, update or add information to your Haul Account or use other features of our Extension.
Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of our Extension.
When you use our Extension, we automatically collect the following information.
- Log Data. We automatically collect log information when you use our Extension, even if you have not created a Haul Account to log in. That information includes, without limitation: details about how you’ve used our Extension (including links to third party applications), IP address, access times, the page you have viewed or engaged with before or after using our Extension,device type, operating system type and version, unique device ID, browser, browser language, domain and other systems information, platform types, usage statistics about Your interaction with the Service, including time spent on pages or our Extension, pages visited, search queries, click data, portions of our Extension used, date and time, and other information regarding Your use of our Extension.
Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We may collect information that third-party Website provide about you when using our Extension, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Extension. We collect the following information from Third Parties:
- Analytics: We use Google Analytics on our Extension to help us analyse how users use our Extension by noting when you arrive on our Extension, how often You use our Extension, the events that occur within our Extension, usage data and performance data. The information collected will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. Please read carefully each of the services privacy policies to see how they collect and use such information for us: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/gb/.
- Affiliate Company: When using our Extension, our Affiliate Company may collect Log Data information to ensure you get access to the coupons, freebies and competitions of each company we list on our Extension.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition to the reasons stated above, we use, store and process all information we collect for the following purposes:
To Provide, Improve, and Develop our Extension
- To enable you to access and use our Extension
- To operate, protect, improve and optimize our Extension and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- To enable you to conduct payment on our Extension.
- To send you service or support messages, such as updates and security alerts.
- to provide you with the information you request from us.
To Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment
- To notify you about changes to our Extension;
- To ensure that content from our Extension is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- to administer our Extension for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Extension safe and secure;
- To Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- To conduct investigations and risk assessments.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
To Improve our Advertising and Marketing
To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other Users of our Extension about goods or services that may interest you or them.
To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous enquiry by you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please notify us in writing;
We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information to the following parties:
Our Affiliate Company: As mentioned above, we are sharing your Account Information and Specific information for each Coupon, Freebie or Competition you wish to use and/or apply as found on our Extension with our Affiliate Company as a means to allow our Affiliate Company to direct you on the respective company providing such Coupons, Freebies or Competitions to complete your request and/or application for such coupons, freebies or competitions.
Third Party Business Partners, Service Providers, Contractors or Agents: We may share your information with third party companies that provide us services related to data analysis (hereinafter “third-party service providers”). These third-party service providers may access your personal information as collected by our Analytics Services, but such information shall be anonymised prior to any disclosure. Our third-party service providers are required to use it solely as directed by us for the purposes outlined above.
Analytics and/or other similar technologies services: As discussed above, we use third-party analytics and other similar technologies to help us understand Your usage of our Extension and to improve our Extension. We may provide all information collected from you to data enrichment services to such third-party analytics and data enrichment service providers, which match such information with publicly available database information, including your name and your email address. We use this combined information to improve the range of our Extension and to communicate with You in a more effective and customised manner.
Provided that we have first retained your consent by sending you an email which will direct you to opt-in such sharing of information, we may share information with other third parties, or use your information for the following:
Promotions : We may share Your information in connection with any promotion you enter on or through our Extension to administer, market, sponsor, or fulfill such Promotion or as required by applicable laws, rules or regulations or in accordance with the applicable rules of the Promotion. We may share Your information with a third party assisting us in administering the Promotion.
Advertising of Third Party Products/Services : We may use and share with third party advertisers (and other third parties) your information to show general demographic and preference information among our Users. We may also share your information to such third parties to offer You targeted ad-selection and advertisement delivery in order to personalize Your User experience by increasing the likelihood that advertisements for products and services You see will appeal to You.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law when we make our Extension available for use. We will share information with government agencies as required by law or as instructed by the relevant enforcement authorities of the United Kingdom. We may further disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials if, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of providing such information for matters including, but not limited to:
- to protect Haul’s Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights;
- to secure our associate third parties’ Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights;
- to protect the safety of the public or any person; or
- to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
YOUR RIGHTS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of our Extension. This includes administrative and service announcements sent via email. Transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by making updates to that information or by contacting us requesting such changes. If you request to access all personal information you’ve submitted, you will have access to this and to change information from within your Haul Manage Account options. All changes and requests will be effective immediately or within 30 days of initiating the request. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated.
You are entitled to request to see and challenge information third parties provide to us as part of our fraud detection, prevention and risk assessment efforts. Requests in this section should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may access copies of your personal information held by us by sending us an email to email@example.com to access a copy of your personal information held by us. We may request proof of identification to verify your access request. If your personal information that we hold is inaccurate, let us know and we will update the relevant information that you are unable to update from your setting options. You may also request the erasure of your personal information in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Extension; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
Your account is automatically deactivated and deleted after 12 months of inactivity. To cancel your Haul Account before this date, please contact Haul to do so. Please note that once an account is cancelled it cannot be recovered and may result in deactivation of your profile account.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request. Please note that your Personal Information may remain in our archives and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may persist internally or for our administrative purposes, unless you request us to delete it. Please note that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from our databases, but we will ensure to make our best efforts to do so. In case of security failure, we will inform you of such failure within 72 hours
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR APPS
Our Extension may, from time to time, contain links to and from other partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these links, please note that these providers have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Website.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.